About Furniture Bank
Lots of people have usable furniture they don’t want anymore.
Lots of other people need furniture but can’t afford it.
Furniture Banks help both!
How it works
Have Furniture to Donate?
1. Call 1-888-432-8449 or click the button below to get a furniture removal quote. The pickup fee will be based on volume and distance from the center of the city.
2. Our partners at Furniture Bank Toronto will take down the details of your donation and provide a quote for the removal service. If you decide to proceed, they will share your contact information with our logistics partner Jeff’s Junk who schedule a pickup and deliver your donation to our warehouse in Barrie.
3. Redwood will issue you an in-kind charitable donation tax receipt based on the value of your furniture that you can use against this year’s income tax return.
Serving: Collingwood, Clearview, Wasaga, Springwater, Tiny, Tay, Midland, Essa, Penetanguishene, Severn, Ramara, Oro-Medonte, Barrie, Innisfil, Bradford, West Gwillimbury, and New Tecumseth!
1. Redwood clients, and those of our current partner agencies – Barrie Women and Children’s Shelter, Empower Simcoe, The Salvation Army Barrie Bayside Mission, and After the Curb – will be able to access furniture through a referral to our Furniture Bank.
2. An appointment will be made with our staff for the client to choose their furniture from the available inventory.
3. Furniture will be curated, packaged, and delivered to clients based on household size for a nominal fee.
If your organization would like to become a referring partner agency, please contact us.
We are proud and grateful to receive funding from the Ontario Trillium Fund and United Way Simcoe Muskoka.
Support Our Efforts